I am driving in the car about an hour ago and Bentley is being his inquisitive self like always and just when I felt I couldn't answer one more question his attention turns to his brother...
Bentley: "Nixon you know....it's getting kinda dark outside now GO TO SLEEP!!!" Mind you it was
dark out and when he said go to sleep he yelled it.
Nixon: "OKAAAAAAAAAAY!" (Nixon does this frequently where he will just hold it out forever)
Bentley: "Now Nixon I mean it, if you don't go to sleep right now Santa won't come next year!"
Nixon:"OKAAAAAAAAAAY!"
Bentley:"Now where was I mom?"
Seriously, my kids are the cutest ever! I was just grinning hold back my laughter as those two were carrying on there conversation. I haven't been real good at journaling the little things my kids say, but after inspiration from Katie and Hillary I think I'll start ;)
And I'll add some cute pictures of the boys Sunday before we headed to church!
2 comments:
cutest little story! i smiled while reading it. your little boys are so handsome.
That's so cute!
And I love their outfits.
Post a Comment