Jan 3, 2009

Post OVERLOAD...3 posts below



Part of our Christmas gifts were an Electric Wheat grinder and Bosch mixer so of course we had to try them out! Cindy helped me make my first loaves of bread. I ground the wheat...and made the dough (with out killing the yeast :)) and baked it! It turned out good for my first time! I am only posting this because this is a huge accomplishment for me and it's something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. Now I can!!

Also I finally got around to seeing Twilight with the girls. It was good, but the books are way better! Still had tons of fun though. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

3 comments:

Mickell said...

Looks like way fun Abbs! I love all the pics! I can't wait to see your house sometime...it looks darling :)

Kristen Westbrook said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! We missed you in SG. Oh yeah and your bread looks really yummy, way to go!

jamie said...

WOHOO good job abby.